You can find here answers to your questions about Kriptoline
What makes your solution secure?
We are doing our best to keep our solution as secure as possible. Here are several reasons why we believe in our solution:
- Our advisory board consists of experts in the field of cryptography, with years of experience in designing and analysing cryptographic architectures.
- Our developer team has a strong security background and years of experience with secure development. Security is not a code block that can be added to the product, we build our solutions secure from the ground up.
- We are using state-of-the-art cryptography algorithms and Kriptoline secure communication protocols.
- We use well studied algorithms like AES-256 or Diffie-Hellman key exchange. They have been the industry standard for years, experts are trying to break them and still no one succeeded.
- We periodically check our source codes with static code analysis tools to reveal potential problems and vulnerabilities.
- We perform periodical penetration testing of our systems.
- Before the application makes it to the release, it is intensively tested by our expert team.
How do you differ from others?
Our solution can be used by individuals but we are mainly business-to-business (B2B) oriented. We aim to provide a secure mobile communication platform for companies. Kriptoline is designed to be deployed in an organizations network, so that it can protect the communication inside the company (employees) and outside the company (clients).
I found a bug. What should I do?
We are very sorry for the inconvenience, but it may happen from time to time. Kriptoline application is being tested on multiple devices from various vendors but there are always devices we might have not tested on yet. In that case, we would be very grateful for your bug report.
You can send us your feedback through info at kriptoline dot com , including a detailed description of your problem and your device model. Big thanks for all your reports!
We try to react promptly on user bug reports and aim to release fixed versions as soon as possible.
How can I buy Kriptoline?
To purchase the application, please contact us through the contact section.
How do I log in?
How do I add users to Kriptoline contact list?
Click the menu icon in the upper right corner of the main screen and then select "Add user":
Then, type the person's e-mail address that you want to add and click the "Add" button. If the person you want to add is an active user of Kriptoline, a notification will be sent to the user that you want to communicate with. If approved, the contact will automatically be added to your contact list. If the person you want to add, is not an active user of Kriptoline, you can send him an invitation from your Mobile device via e-mail,sms etc.
You can also assign a nickname for your contacts. After clicking on their name in the contact list, at the pop-up window choose the "edit" option, you can click to perform this operation.If you do not enter a nickname, the person's existing user name will be shown by default.
How do I make a call?
After both users are added to their contact lists, click on the user that you want to call (picture 1). Click the “Call” button on the pop-up menu to start the call (picture 2).
- Monday - Friday 09:00 - 18:00
- Saturday - Sunday Closed